Few Points to keep in mind:
- School Buses must be painted Yellow, with big bold writings in order to stand out on the road.
- Camera’s should be installed. A minimum of two cameras is a must in a school bus.
- Seat belts are mandatory.
- There must be a stop board at the side of a bus to safeguard the students while entering and exiting the bus.
- Fire Exits incase of emergencies.
More About the 60-Seater Ashok Leyland School Bus:
- 60 seats including drivers seat
- 59 basic seats + 1 seat for driver
- Emergency Exits
- Includes Seat belts and baggage space
- Automatic swing plug passenger door.
The prices vary from emirate to emirate. The prices of a 60-Seater Ashok Leyland School Bus are listed below:
- DUBAI: AED 10,500/ Month
- SHARJAH: AED 9,000/ Month
- AJMAN: AED 9,500/ Month